Self delusion is my optimism

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Burnt out,exhausted and school seems to get longer and longer.Soccer game yesterday,and my class miraculously won 2 nil!Lady luck must have been smiling on us,and i can't help but pray she smiles like crazy tomorrow.

And i've come to realise that in whatever games i played,there's some injury waiting to be picked up.Got that freaking ugly abrasion on my knee as a souveneir from basketball,and a twisted ankle as emblem for soccer.=(

My life is upside down,now that somehow my chairperson thought i was from some uniformed group and i'm down for National day marching.With practically no experience at all in marching or understanding the commands,this greenhorn kinda made a fool outta himself.Left,Left,Left rite left.....then the girl in charge gave me the kind of "are you for real" look and asked if it had been a long while since i marched.I gave a weak smile,while my "bestest" pal lock bin shouted from behind "He's a slacker la,been to ncc for one training only!" in what apparently seemed like a bid to "save" me.Totally regret not backing out,and i half hate my chairman now for making that freaking mistake.

The only thing i probably did was to entertain a bunch of girls,whom giggled as loudly as dominic's burp.I seriously wished there was a hole to hide in,and bury myself when i saw they were timo's canoeist friends.Bet my whole week's allowance he'd hear from them and i'm gonna have to endure his sarcasm yet again.It's time to start praying things are gonna get better and hope i don't do something retarded like drop the national flag on the actual day.ARGH,nightmare!!

`I leave it in your hands,and this will be unfolded with your every action.Call me a bastard,i no longer care.Make it or break it,hold it or let it slip through,it's up to you cause my tears has dried up,and my patience thinning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home